Monday 31 March 2014

REVIEW : EOS Fay Softlens in Brown Color

Hello everyone~!
I wanna share you about Korean contact lens named EOS.
Recently, i need a new lens, because the old one already felt uncomfortable. I found the natural one. It is EOS Fay series. It's a brand that famous as Geolens.

Usually EOS lenses' patterns aren't look natural in eyes, they seem to have unique patterns and colors. They also have red/pink/purple color with degrees, which usually that colors are difficult to find in degrees series. If you really like to look stand out or do cosplay, but you have eyes degrees, you can check their series.


I bought this one, EOS Fay series in Brown color.


EOS Fay Series
Specification:
Diameter: 14.50mm
B.C. 8.60
Water content: 48%
Duration: 6-12 month
 Color : Brown
Origin: Korea

I choose Brown color because i love natural lenses colors. I usually buy Black color from Geolens. But i need to try this one, since i heard that EOS is more comfortable than Geolens. I want to prove it XD. Lol.

Okay, this is how the lenses look :

I didn't edit this photo at all. That's how the lenses look without flash and with flash light. The brown color looks pretty and the pattern also look natural. I love natural patterns too, since i have eyes degrees, my eyes only feel comfortable with natural pattern lenses. I ever had an irritation because of complicated pattern, maybe unique patterns look prettier and catchy on my eyes, but don't feel comfortable to wear for hours.

I love how the lenses look on my eyes when i wear them ^^. The color and pattern blend well with my dark brown eyes. The pattern doesn't look fake <3. And yes, they're more comfortable to wear than Geolens! I feel like i don't wear any lenses even i wear them for 7-8 hours, seriously, i don't give you any joke.
Sorry, i use the same photo with my Maybelline New Lasting Drama Gel Liner review post, because i wear them in that photo ^^;;.

*What i like :
  • Natural color and pattern
  • Looks natural on my eyes
  • So comfortable
*What i don't like :
  • Size is only 14,5mm, so there's not much enlargement eyes look.
Overall, i love this lenses. Maybe i wanna try another EOS series ^^. Ah btw, the price of this lens is $11.5 USD. What's your favourite contact lenses? Please share it on comments below~!

I hope this post will be useful for you all ^^ ~!
Thanks for reading and see you in my next post~!



XOXO
-Leeya-
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment