Sunday 30 March 2014

REVIEW : Maybelline New Lasting Drama Gel Liner Up to 36 Hours in #01 Black

Hello everyone ^^~!
It's been so long since my last post about Korean Trending Make Up post.
Maybe almost one year? Lol >.< .
I was too lazy to write any post on my blog. Huff~..
Someone ever told me about my horrible moody T-T.
I think she's right, so i should make up my mind from now. Lol.




Okay, i wanna share you about a gel liner from Maybelline.
Maybelline is an American make up brand  sold worldwide.
Of course you all already knew about that famous brand.

Recently, one of Mall of my city gave an anniversary discount for make up products and Maybelline is one of cosmetic products that also join the discount sale ^^.
The normal price is about $8.6 USD and after discount $6.8 USD.
So, i bought this gel liner.

Descriptions of the product :

 At the first time i opened the gel liner, i surprised that it come with a long brush.
I love that brush ^^~!

It come with glass jar and only 2,5g/0,08oz.
I bought black because i love black-liner.
It looks good on my eyes XD ~!


I tried to apply it on my hand with the brush just to see how it looks on my skin.
When i first apply it  with the brush, it feels so creamy and mild.
I think it's better to apply a light layer, because it's so creamy.
Don't dip your brush too deep to the gel liner, it will make a thick layer on your eyes and you need to dry it first, because when you close your eyes or wink, it will make another line mark under or up your eyes and you need to remove it with make up remover.

And this is how i look with Black Maybelline Gel Liner :
The brush is so great i think, i have no difficult time to apply gel liner.
It's so easy to use ^^.

*What i like :
 ~It comes with a brush liner, which i think it's a really good brush liner
 ~Not too pricey
 ~Easy to apply because the creamy texture
 ~Waterproof
 ~Long-lasting and pigmented color
 ~Easy to find, you can also find this gel liner on the drugstore, such as Guardian

*What i don't like :
 ~So tiny, it only has  2,5g/0,08oz
 ~A little bit smudge, even it claims smudge-proof

Overall, i like this product because the brush is so good and the creamy gel liner is easy to apply ^^.
I have only had this for a few days so I'm not sure how long until the product will dry out.
I hope it won't dry out easily >.< .

PS : 
This product also claims for "Up to 36 hours" version, but i haven't tried to apply it for that long time XD. Maybe some of you have tried this 36 hours? Just share with me on the comments below ^^.

Thank you for reading and i hope my post will useful for you ^^.
See you on my next posts =D ~!



XOXO
-Leeya-






No comments:

Post a Comment