Saturday 21 June 2014

REVIEW : MIZON Snail Repair Blemish Balm / Snail BB Cream

Hello everyone~!
I'm back with my new post about Mizon Snail Repair Blemish Balm or Snail BB Cream. Mizon is one of my favourite Korean cosmetic brand. I ever shared about my Mizon face cream, you can read it here. This brand has a snail line skincare. Snail slime is good for skin, especially for acne-prone skin or sensitive skin.

Okay let's take a look for this product ^^ ~!





I'm actually snail lovers line skincare. Because i always have some pimples on my chin -__-". I don't know why. But since i use this Mizon snail line, my pimples are reduced.

My swatches :



It has SPF 32 / PA++ and nett weight is 50 ml


Original Mizon always has a seal on the packaging
The desription of the product, but the letters just too small -_-"

Description: 
Multi-functional, tinted cream contains 45% of snail extract that provides a silky elastic texture.  (Certified for whitening, wrinkle care & UV protection by KFDA) Containing of snail secretion 45%, it's a high performance BB cream which protects damaged skin by various problems and helps its quick recovery. It also helps correct skin tone and cover imperfections.



It has a seal on the hole


First application : 

I took a small amount

And i spread it all over my back hand

Blend it right and pat, it becomes like this


The first time i apply this BB cream, it looks so white and unnatural. But when i blend it more and pat it on my skin, it turns out to be like the color of skin, but it makes my skin brighter.

The texture is creamy and it has a soft scent. I love the scent, it's like a baby powder scent.
This product also claims for whitening, anti-aging, moisturizing, nourishing, tightens pores, long lasting coverage, reduces blemishes, increases collagen, decreases scars. Sounds so great, right? ^^. 

Ah FYI, that this BB cream only has one color. Only this color that you can use, it's like a light beige color. Maybe doesn't suit for dark skintone. I don't know why Mizon doesn't give another color.

My opinions :
Overall, i really love this BB cream, i already purchased the second. When i use this BB cream, it doesn't feel sticky even the texture is creamy. And it makes my skin brighter and looks smooth. In a few minutes it turns to be our natural skintone. So it makes my make up look natural. This prouduct also has a long lasting coverage. It covers my blemishes well.



In this selcas i use Mizon Snail BB Cream. I wear a wig on the firsl selca XD. Which one do you like? Short or long hair XD. Haha.. LOL. 

What i like :

  • Great coverage
  • Has SPF 32 / PA++
  • Brighter my skin
  • Natural look
  • Long lasting on skin
  • Moisturizing skin

What I don't like :

  • Only has one color choice

Thank you for reading this post ^^. I hope this post will be useful for you.
See you on my next post (^o^)/~!

XOXO

 

~ Leeya ~


1 comment:

  1. Aku juga pake BB Cream mizon ini. Hasilnya natural dan cerahnya itu fresh. Aku suka fotomu keduanya. cantik kayak orang korea.
    Oh ya..follow back donk. Aku udah follow kamu ya..

    http://www.aloha-bebe.com/

    ReplyDelete