Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sulli f(x) - Red Light Make Up Tutorial

Hello girls ^^~!

Today i wanna share you about my first make up tutorial. It's about "F(x) - Red Light" make up inspired. I guess you all know about F(x). F(x) is a South Korean girlband under SM Entertainment. They are so famous because of their music, dance, and ofcourse their beauty.

F(x) has just released a new MV for their comeback, the title is "Red Light. If you haven't watched it yet, you can watch their Red Light MV below ^^ :


As you can see, their make up for this MV is so unique. They only wear a bold make up half of their face, i mean that the half one still wear make up but look natural.


I choose Sulli f(x) make up to do this tutorial. I only can show you some photos of me, because i don't know how to make a tutorial video XD. Hahaha.. I still not good enough.

Okay, this is Sulli f(x) - Red Light make up. I took some of her teaser images on google :






Here's my make up tools for this tutorial ^^ :

FOR FACE :


  1.  Begin with a clean face and apply a little amount of your daily face cream. I use Mizon snail repair cream.
  2. Apply your favourite BB cream, spread to entire face and pat. I use Mizon snail BB cream in light beige color.
  3. Apply compact powder to make your make up stay longer. I use Etude Secret Beam in light beige.
  4. And i use Innisfree no sebum mineral powder for finishing powder. It will make your make up and skin smoother and stay longer. So, we keep it until we finish the make up.

FOR EYES :

  1. Apply eye primer before you put your eyes make up. It will make your eyes make up stay longer and the color look bright. I use Etude proof 10 eye primer.
  2. Apply your favourite eyeshadow. In this tutorial, i use brown, glittery gold brown, glittery beige, and black color. I choose my Sleek eyeshadow in storm palette.
  3. Apply waterproof black eyeliner. I use Etude drawing brush liner in black.
  4. Curl your eyelashes and wear fake lashes on one of your eye to make your eye look bigger than another one.
  5. Apply waterproof mascara. I use The faceshop mascara.
  6. Don't forget to draw your eyebrows. I use Etude easy brow pencil in brown color.

FOR LIPS :

  1. At first apply a lip balm on your lips (sorry i forgot to add my lipbalm on the photo >.<;). I use The bodyshop shea lip butter.
  2. Apply a lip concealer to make your natural lips color fade away. You need to apply it in the lips corner and lips line. I use Etude Kissful lip care concealer.
  3. We will make a gradient lips, so apply a pink color and spread it entire lips and put a tissue on your lips to make the color looks soft and natural. I use Etude color lips fit in PK002 silhouette fit pink.
  4. After that apply red or hot pink liptint in the middle of your lips in a small amount, mix it with the hot pink one. Make half of your lips color look bold than another one (If your bold eye make up is on the left, so make your lips color bold on the left too). I use Tonymoly tint in cherry pink.

This is my eye make up tutorial for Sulli f(x) - Red Light :

  1. Apply eye primer and pat gently.
  2. Apply glittery beige or glittery white eyeshadow color to the entire eyelid.
  3. Apply the brown eyeshadow color.
  4. Apply waterproof black liner and  make a liner extends to the ends of the eye.
  5. Apply gold brown eyeshadow color under the eye.
  6. Apply black eyeshadow color under the eye to make a smokey eye and wear a fakelash.


The important point for this make up is to make a half of your make up bolder than another one. I only put a smokey eye make up on my left eye and my right eye only wear a thin black eyeliner without a fakelash. Don't forget to wear your circle lens to make your eyes look bigger ^^.






Thank you for reading my post anyway. I hope my tutorial will be useful for you ^^. Sorry if it's not good enough >.<;. Because it's my first time to make a tutorial. Kekekee..

See you again in my next post (^o^)/~!


X O X O
 L E E Y A









8 comments:

  1. You look really pretty!! I love the makeup look and you did a really amazing job for your first makeup tutorials ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fifi for like my first tutorial ^^.
      I visited your blog and it's so lovely ^^.

      Delete
  2. Cute banget, salam kenal pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! X

    http://angelus-officially.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete