Monday 28 July 2014

REVIEW : Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Facial Foam

Hello ^^ ~!

I'm back with another beauty product to review here today. I was so busy this days because this month is fasting month and Eid Mubarak for moslems here. I work in a Superstore so this month is super super busy days, a lot of people came to shopping to the Superstore. So, i have no time to write my blog. Really tired >_<".

Today i wanna review about a facial foam from Garnier. Actually i never use a Garnier product before, but this facial foam catch my attention because of the fresh and pretty packaging at first ^^, then i found out that this product is for acne-prone and made from fruits. I'm a fruit-facial-foam lover ;p . Lol.

I usually use The Faceshop 365 Herb Day Cleansing Foam. But now i can't buy it online from abroad because of the customs in my country said it doesn't allow to buy cosmetics personally from abroad. I don't know why.. So sad :( .

So, i decided to buy this Garnier Fruit Energy product. I hope that my skin will accept this new product. Haha..

This is the description of the fruits which are contain in the product :



And here's my swatches :

 

The decription of the product :

Enriched with Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Vitamin C, and salicylic acid. It cleanses deeply to help fight acne, unclog pores, and brighten skin complexion.

Ingredients :

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Coco-betaine, Propylene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEF-120 Mehyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl, Benzyl Salicylate, CI15510.Orange 4, CI17200/Red 33, Citrus Grandis, Grapefruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Menthoxpropanediol, Punica Granatum Extractm, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum / Fragrance (FIL B52512/1)

I bought the small one, it's only 50ml and the price is about USD 1,3 or IDR 15.000,-. It's so cheap. If you live in Indonesia, you can find it in Guardian or another superstore.

The foam is pale peach color.
Mix it with some water and do circular motion. Then you will get this creamy and soft foam.

First try on my face :


As you can see, my skin feels oily in T-zone area after working for few hours and you also can see the pores >_<. But after i use this facial foam, it removes oil and dirt really well. It also tighten my pores and brighten my skin.

I have an acne problem on my chin, not much but it's disturbing as well -_-". I want a clear skin without pimples XD . That's everyone's wish. Haha..

I already tried this product for almost one month and i love the result. It cleans my skin and make up well. I love how this product make my skin feels so fresh and clean. I feel my skin a little bit dry and tight, but it's not a big problem for me. It also makes my skin brighter after use. The important thing that this product doesn't give me any break-outs. It heals some tiny pimples on my chin for a few days use. The scent is so nice, a soft and fresh fruit scent ^^.

I will repurchase this product because it works well on my skin and cheaper than facial foam from abroad. I also can find it easy in some store here, no need to wait for weeks to come like i buy online.

What I like :

  • Cleans my skin well
  • Feels fresh and clean after using the product
  • Doesn't feet dry
  • Brighter skin after use
  • The scent is nice
  • The price is affordable
  • The foam is creamy and soft on skin
  • Tighten my pores

 What I don't like :

  •  Feels a little bit dry after use, but maybe it's because of this facial foam is for acne-prone skin type, so it will removes oil on face very well. I think that this product isn't suitable for dry skin type.



This review is based on my own experience. I think it will make some differences with another people. It depends on the skin type and condition of your skin.

Thank you for reading my post ^^~! 
See you in my next post <3 ~!

 X O X O
 L e e y a










4 comments:

  1. waaa... kilapnya ngilang, kulit jadi seger banget kayaknya :)

    btw, aku follow kmu say :)
    sweet-creamy-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iyah, facial foam ini enak dipake stlh seharian aktifitas di luar. Bikin muka jd fresh lg.
    Sudah ku follback ya sis ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can it get rid of acne marks and old spot on the face...i need your responce so i will know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aku pake itu kok jerawat nya keluar

    ReplyDelete