Sunday 6 July 2014

REVIEW : Etude Real Art Cleansing Oil in Deep Moisture

Hello beauties ^^~!
I'm back with my another review. Today i wanna share about my fave make up cleansing oil from Etude House. This cleanser is oil type. I got this product from my best friend ^^. She gave me this as a present, because she knew that her bestie loves make up so much. Haha.. XD .

Actually Etude Real Art Cleansing oil has 3 variants :
  • Deep moisture is for skin conditioning
  • Fresh is for anti inflammatory & acne prevention care
  • Mild is formulated to remove make up without irritation
This product claims to remove tough water proof make-up while protecting and moisturizing the skin. It effectively removes any make up as mascara, lipstick, BB cream, eyebrow, and waterproof make up. It says to avoid contact with eyes. So you need to close your eyes during the time you remove your make up.



Here's my swatches :


The packaging is adorable and cute like usual. It has a Mona Lisa picture on the bottle. The bottle is bright orange colour and transparent so i can check how much product is still left.

It comes with a pump

Colour              : Transparent clear 
Scent                 : The smell is nice. I love the smell, it's kinda smells citrus and coconut to me
Texture             : Like a baby oil, so soft

Effect on Skin :
Skin feels nice and clean after use this cleansing oil and doesn't feel dry. No oily residue but skin feels slightly moisturised.


I make a test of this product about how it works to clean my daily make up. Let's take a look ^^~!




How to use :

  1. Apply 2-3 pumps of oil 
  2. Spread all over the face and massage throughly
  3. Add some water and massage again until the oil become milky color
  4. Rinse with warm water and pat dry

This deep moisture oil is made from coconut oil which is good for skin. When I applied this all over my face and massage to remove my makeup, my face felt so oily at first. But when you add some water after first application, the oil became a watery texture and changed into milky color.
The important thing is that you need to close your eyes while you clean and massage the eyes area, because it will make your eyes uncomfortable and gives you a blurry sight when the oil went through your eyes. If it happened, rinse your eyes with water until the blurry effect gone away.
I always use this cleansing oil only when i use complete make up and until now i didn't get any breakouts or worsen my skin. I feel my face become smoother and moisturized after use this product.
I usually use cleansing foam too after i clean my face with this cleansing oil. My face feels more clean and fresh. Because if you only use the cleansing oil, it will make your skin feel a little bit oily and it's not good for acne-prone skin.
What i like :
  • Remove my make up very well
  • Moisturized my skin
  • Smells nice
  • Comes with a pumps
  • 200ml volume
What i don't like :
  • A little bit hard to remove eyes make up, because we need to avoid the oil entering the eyes
This cleansing oil is my fave until now ^^. I always love Etude products.
Thank you for reading my post~!
See you on my next post (^o^)/~!

XOXO

 

~ Leeya ~


2 comments:

  1. Etude House is my favorite Korean brand. I've never tried the cleansing oil but it sounds promising :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. It really works to remove my make up very well ^^~!

      Delete