Wednesday 7 January 2015

REVIEW : Lioele Carry Me Blusher no. 2 Cutie Peach

Hello everyone~!

It's been a long time since my last post in 2013. Sorry I haven't updated my blog often. I want to greet you a Happy New Year 2015. May this year is a great year for us!

Today i wanna review a Lioele product. It's a well-known product from Lioele, a cute and simple blusher that i think every girls will love it ^^.

Let's see how it looks!




Lioele Carry Me Blusher has 2 colors to choose and i choose no. 2 Peach color. Because i already had a pink blusher and i want a different color, so i choose peach one. Here's mine ^^ :



I think this blusher is so efficient and unique. It has a round shape and a mirror on top. As its name, it easy to carry everywhere and easy to use. Just open the cap and wear the blush on~!


When you open the cap, you can see a round soft puff



Open the puff and there are holes inside the puff

Open the divider so that blush powder comes into the holes

Look at this pretty peach color ^^!

Pat the blush powder so that powder comes the holes and out to the puff

I pat the blusher and this is the result on my hand ^^. Pretty peach!

 
This blusher is adorable and simple to carry in a bag. It's really easy to use. Just open the cap, pat the puff on your cheeks, and you'll see the pretty color on your cheeks ^^. The color is soft and pretty. It's pigmented and stays longer enough on my cheeks. You can pat the blush as you want. I  only pat a little bit because i love soft peach color to complete my daily make up. If you want peach color that is more noticeable, you need to pat the blush more.
 
Can you notice the peach color >.< ?

I only pat a little to get the soft peach color on my cheeks


What i like : 
  • Cute and unique design
  • Pretty color
  • Soft puff
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Stay longer and pigmented enough
What i don't like :
  • The price is quite expensive
 
After all i love this blusher, except the price :p. Haha..
See you on my next post \(^o^)/~!
Thank you <3 !

XOXO

~ Leeya ~

1 comment:

  1. Alphadopa 250mg Tablet is an antihypertensive used to decrease the blood pressure by following up on the focal sensory system. Iron-containing items may reduce the ingestion of this medication. Close checking of blood pressure and liver capacity is essential.

    ReplyDelete