Monday 21 April 2014

REVIEW : Etude CC Cream in no. 2 Glow

Hi everyone~!

I had bought this product when it was just released, but i was too lazy to write on my blog (x_x).
 It's kinda late to make a review about this product because i must be left behind (T-T).
But sometimes it's better to late than never to do it. Haha.. Lol.

I'm pretty sure that almost everybody knows about CC Cream.
CC cream is a Correct and Care cream for face and used by some brands to mean Color Control cream, or Color Correcting cream, and some brands claim to reduce the appearance of skin redness or sallowness or to improve uneven skin tone.

I choose Etude House CC Cream because so many bloggers and forums talk about that.
It has two type : no. 1 Silky and no. 2 Glow.
And i decided to buy no. 2 Glow, because Korean make up is really related with dewy and glowy look.
I wanna try it ^^ !






Here's my Etude CC Cream in no. 2 Glow :


This is description of the product :
Made in Korea
SPF 30 / PA++
Nett. 35g

And also the Ingredients :


 This product comes with a lovely pump :



Swatches :




There are some tiny dots spread in this white cream, my camera can't catch it, sorryyy;;; (>_<). Hikss.. (T_T).
When i first applied it, my skin looked white as the cream colour, but when i spread it all over my skin, the color turn to natural skin color.
It has a formula that can change into your skin colour and has a glow effect!

In a few minutes, it really turn to be my skin color (not white again ^^) with glow effect!

After that, i almost couldn't see the different of with and without Etude CC Cream skin, beside the glow effect (=_=;)a.
It's really look like a make up primer or make up base for me and doesn't have any coverage for blemishes or acne-scars.
 FYI, my skin type is dry to normal, when i apply this cream, looks okay in a few hours with a little bit oily spots on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
But the coverage become less than the first application.


My Opinions :
I don't recommend this product for anyone that have some acne-scars or blemishes because it really has a less coverage and not for oily skin type, it will make your oily skin more oily, seriously.
Maybe this product is more suits for people who have a perfect skin with less blemishes/acne-scars and normal-dry skin type.

What i like :
*It has a good UV protection, SPF 30 / PA++
*Looks natural for anybody who loves natural make up
*Brighten my skin
*Fixes my dull, uneven skin tone
*Feels light on my skin

What i don't like :
*It has really less coverage, it looks like a make-up bas for me
*It has Fragrance in its ingredients, not good for acne-prone or sensitive skin
*Can look a bit greasy to those with oily or even a normal skin type (I'm wondering if I should've ordered the No. 1 Silky instead (0_0))
*May not match for oily skin and darker skin tones

At least this is my review, i wrote this based on my own experience, i guess everybody maybe has different effect with this product.
So, what do you think about this product? Have you try this product already?
Just share your opinions ^^.

Thank you for dropping here <3 ~!
See you on my next post ^^ ! 


XOXO
 -Leeya-


No comments:

Post a Comment