Sunday 4 May 2014

REVIEW : Innisfree No-sebum Mineral Powder

Hi everyone ^^ ~!

I wanna share you about Innisfree No-sebum Mineral Powder. I bought this recently, because this product got a discount and i really curious about this powder. Why am i curious about this? It's because i read the description on the web and they said this powder has some benefits except as a make up finishing powder.

Innisfree is a natural brand that shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature.
Innisfree is one of my favourite cosmetic brands from Korea. I love this brand because it has natural and reliable ingredients.




I bought this powder from Korea Buys website, you can find the web here.



This product claims to have some of benefits :
  • as a finishing powder : you can apply it after using your daily face cream to get a fresh skin
  • as a make up fixer : use it after finishing your make-up to make it last longer
  • to make your skin soft, moisturized, and bright : because it contains no-sebum and mineral with shimmer, but the shimmer isn't much, so it will look very natural on your skin
  • as a make-up corrector : usually after a few hours, our skin will look oily, that's why this product is called as no-sebum powder. No sebum means no-oil. So, you can apply a little amount on your oily area as a T-zone
  • can apply on your hair : use a little amount on your hair if you don't have any time to wash your hair, maybe the day when you wake up late or too busy. This powder will make your oily hair become fresh.

 Swatches :

 

It has a sealed on its packaging and it's so small since it's only 5g.


It also comes with a soft small puff ^^.
 And also it has a sealed on its powder holes, just peel it off before you use it.
Here's how the powder actually look, white color.
I apply a little amount on my hand, and this is how it looks :


The first time i opened the sealed, i smell fragrance of this powder, i guess it jeju or mint >.< .
Whatever it is, i just love the smell ^^.
After i apply it on my hand, it doesn't make any coverage because the powder is a transculant white, but it makes my skin so soft and feel fresh with its mint effect.
It also has shimmer that brighten my skin.

I use it after i finished my make up or only use daily face cream, and it works really well on my skin. My skin feels so fresh, soft, and less sebum. I really love how soft my skin after i applied it!

Here's my tips for using this powder, use it only a little amount on your T-zone area, because that area has more sebum than another areas and if you have blemishes or acne-scars, never use it without any coverage, because this powder can't cover any blemishes or acne-scars. I suggest you to apply your make up first to cover your blemishes.

What i like :
  • It does work really well to control sebum on my face
  • Make my skin so soft and fresh
  • Brighten my skin with the shimmer without make my skin too bling-bling =p, just a natural look
  • Make my make up stay last longer
  • Not too pricey, i bought this about $6.2

What i don't like :

  • It's so small, only has 5g >.<;;

Okay, that's my review of this product. Thank you for reading my post ^^.
See you on my next post (^o^)/~ !
 



XOXO

~Leeya~


No comments:

Post a Comment