Saturday 14 June 2014

REVIEW : Etude Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion in Magic Pink

Hello everyone ^^ ~!

I'm so excited to write this post about Etude Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion. This product actually released in this spring 2014. It's kind of a make up base in a cushion type. This product is yet another edition of Etude Baby Base Choux which is in a jar and tube packaging and now Etude House released a cuhion type.




There are 3 types of this product :
  • Magic Pink   : for pale and white skin become blooming bright skin tone
  • Magic Mint   : for sensitive and red skin to cover redness and brighten skin tone
  • Magic Peach : for dark and blemished skin to cover blemishes and brighten skin tone




This product nett weight is 15g and has SPF 34 / PA++. I think the price is so pricey -__-". It's about 28.000 or about IDR 280.000,-. But this product also has a refill, so if your cushion is running out, you only need to buy the refill. I don't know how much the refill price.

I choose Magic Pink one because i think my skin tone is a little bit pale when i don't wear any make up and because i love pink :p. Haha~.

Before i upload my own swatches, i wanna share you the swatches of the three of them. I took this images from Etude House.



 And here's my own swatches :





Isn't it cute? I really love the pinkish packaging <3 <3 ^^ ~!


This is how the inside look :



Description of the product :


 Comes with a cute pink air puff :

 

And the look of the pink cushion :


 And i try to apply it on the back of my hand :


The first time i applied, it's only give a glowy and bright finish look. I love how it didn't feel sticky or heavy when i wear it. It gave a cool light effect when i wear it. And also i love the smell. It's kind a floral scent, but not strong.
 

As you see my before-after selca, this Magic Any Cushion really did a good job for brighten my skin and gave a glowy finish look. I have some blemishes on my chin and also dark circle, but the blemishes on my chin and dark circle didn't really cover well. I still need to put a concealer to make it covered well.

I wasn't too surprised if the coverage wasn't really good, because this product is used as a make-up base before applying foundation, bb cream, or other make up products. This product also makes your make up last longer on your face.

For a good result, if you have some blemishes or dark circle like me, you need to apply concealer and face powder for natural make up look or if you want a perfect coverage for special occasion, you can apply BB cream after wear this Magic Any Cushion. 




What i like :
  • Brighten my skin tone
  • Natural glowy finish look
  • Contains SPF34/PA++
  • Cute Packaging
  • Cute pink air puff
  • Make my make up last longer
  • Easy to apply with the air puff

What i don't like :
  • Pricey >,<
  • Nett weight only 15g
  • Running out quickly
This review is based on my own experience. I think it will have a different result from another people. Have you tried this product? Please share and comment below =) ~!
Thank you for reading my post ^^~!
See you in my next post ~!




XOXO

 ~ Leeya ~



6 comments:

  1. Cantik bgt sayy, mulus muka mu ^^. Btw follback yaa

    Mampir blog ku yuk,aku ada review mascara dari maybelline seri magnum
    http://lyl-s.blogspot.com/2014/06/maybelline-magnum-mascara-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu say ^^. Okay nti di follback yaa..
      Sering2 mampir ya sayy ;)).

      Delete
  2. Wooww it really makes your skin brighter. Nice ~~ ^^

    jessicaarifin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , it really makes my skin brighter.
      Thank youu Jessica ^^.

      Delete
  3. enjoyed your review! im writing my own review of this bb cushion too! i got mine in a different colour from yours ^-^

    geelucified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gee ^^~!
      I've read your post, nice review too!

      Delete