Saturday 31 May 2014

REVIEW : Etude Color Lips-fit in #PK002 Silhouette Fit Pink

Today i wanna review my another Korean liptint. The latest liptint from Etude House named Color Lips-fit. The different of basic liptint is, this liptint has a matte result on you lips and more vivid color.




I choose PK002 - Silhouette Fit Pink because i love how it looks pretty on Krystal lips. I like that pretty hot pink. So i decided to buy this one.

I ordered it from Korea and after waited for almost 1 month, at least my liptint arrived to my house ^^;. This is how it looks like.


It comes with a pink packaging and a cute round small bottle with a white cap




This is the description of the product :


This liptint has a tiny ball inside to shake the liptint. There's a direction to shake it well before you use it.



This is how the lip brush look like. It easy to apply on lips and soft.


When i open the liptint, the smell is so nice, i like it ^^.

The first application, i wear this liptint like i usually wear my other liptints, but i really don't know that the color is really vivid and neon looks =_=". Even i only use a little bit, but it really looks so neon on my lips, really -_-". And really feel DRY.


I usually wear a lipbalm before i wear a lipstick or liptint on my lips to make my lips not feel dry, but this Etude Color Lips-fit makes my lipbalm not work at all. It really makes my lips feel dry and uncomfortable. I also don't really like the finish result, it looks too vivid and neon.

After this experience, i wear this liptint just a really small dots and spread it all over my lips with a cottonbud or my finger. Of course i wear a lipbalm before i wear this liptint. It looks better.


This liptint has a really matte and vivid pigment color for the finish result, maybe because of that this liptint also has a long lasting color on lips when you wear it.
If you don't really like the matte finish, you can apply a lipgloss after you use this liptint, it will soften the looks.
 

What I like :
  • Long lasting color
  • The smell is nice
  • Good matte finish result. If you a matte finish lovers, you will like it.
  • Cute packaging
  • Easy and soft lip-brush applicator
What i don't like :
  • Makes my lips feel dry. I don't recommend this for anyone who has a dry lips already.
  • The color is too vivid and neon

After all i don't really like this liptint. It doesn't look like how Krystal wears on. Haha.. Maybe she and Sulli are just the perfect girls to commercial this product.. kkk :p ~.
This is just my review and i think everybody should have a different result of this product.



Thank you for reading my post and see you on my next post (^o^)/~!



XOXO

 

~ Leeya ~

2 comments:

  1. i like ur review ^^

    o iya follow back GCF aq jg ya cantik ^^

    vera-beautycorner.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear ^^~!
      sudah ku follback ya sayy.
      Sering2 mampir ke blogku yaa..
      Thank you ^^v.

      Delete