Saturday 24 May 2014

REVIEW : Etude Dear Darling Tint in #3 Orange Red

Hello everyone <3 ~!

Today i wanna share about liptint from Etude House. I think everybody should know about Etude House, famous cosmetic brand from Korea ^^. I bought Dear Darling one, in orange red color. I choose this color because orange color is kinda popular this days.

Etude Dear Darling Tint has 4 colors :



Okay, let's see how it looks ^^~!






I was so excited when this tint arrived to me, because i really wanna try orange color on my lips ^^. It comes with seal on top and the packaging is pretty.

When i opened it, the smell is like a fruity candy scent and when i applied it on my lips i kinda sticky a bit and taste bitter-sweet. The color also stays longer on my lips. I ever wear it up for at least 3 hours and the color still visible, but i didn't do eating or drinking activity at that time. Maybe the color will dissapear faster if you do eating or drinking.




*What i like :
  • Not make my lips dry
  • Long lasting color
  • Not too pricey 

*What i don't like :
  • Nothing. I decided to buy another color, i wanna buy #4 Vampire Red. It looks really cool and pretty ^^  

Thanks for reading my post and see u later ^^ ~!



XOXO

 

~Leeya~

1 comment:

  1. Super cute color. Gives me a natural shade of orange on the lips that goes with everything. Just a little splash of color. The only downside is that it has to be applied after every meal or at least every 3 or 4 hours if you want the color to stay. Otherwise a really good product, really easy to use and smells and tastes amazing :)
    makeup #instamakeup #toptags #cosmetic #cosmetics #fashion #eyeshadow #lipstick #gloss #mascara #palettes #eyeliner #lip #lips #tar #concealer #foundation #powder #eyes #eyebrows #lashes #lash #glue #glitter #crease #primers #base #beautiful #linhcorner
    https://linhcorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/lipstick/

    ReplyDelete